Thursday, July 15, 2010

someone to watch tv with.

It took me a while to come to the conclusion of exactly what I want to do with my life. Do I want fame, fortune, wealth, success, a big house? Nope. I want to make someone's lunch for the rest of my life. Whether that be kids, my husband, my grand children. Thats it. I dont really want or need anything else. Its taken some time to realize it but its all I've really wanted. Of course I have my son, but we all know findindg the husband to make more babies with is becoming a fucking problem but its not for a lack of trying.

Lately however I have been dating someone that makes every previous relationship look like a high school crush or fling. He's making everything so calm, enjoyable, and fun. I am finally content. He does everthing for me, from making me smile, to bringing me lunch at work, to leaving his job to go to my apartment and kill spiders. He's fucking amazing. Last night we lay in bed and realized that although we date, we spend a lot of time durring the week comming home from work and watching TV before going to bed. He said to me, "Did you watch TV this much before we got together? I hope you're not bored."
"Actually I watch this much TV with or without you."
"Okay I just hope I'm not boring you."
"Oh no, but we can go to the beach Saturday and get out of the house, maybe see a movie."
"Okay dont get ahead of yourself."
*giggles*

This morning, on my way to work. I text him: "I couldnt immagine wasting my life away watching television with anyone but you."
"Me either ;)"

I think for now, I can settle for someone to watch TV with.

1 comment: